Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembling, forming, finishing, covering, and ruling products such as books, pamphlets, periodicals, notebooks, looseleaf binders, tablets, and other printed and published products manually and by machine: Oversees binding or rebinding operations to verify conformance with plant standards.
- 2) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 3) May only supervise workers engaged in forming operations, such as folding, cutting, gathering, stitching, and sewing printed sheets, and be designated Supervisor, Assembly Room.
- 4) May only supervise workers engaged in assembling, finishing, and binding sets, folders, and loose leaf binders and be designated Supervisor, Finishing/Binding.
- 5) May only supervise workers engaged in setting up and operating machines that draw lines, cut rounded corners, and drill holes in paper products and be designated Supervisor, Ruling.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, BINDERY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, BINDERY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, BINDERY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, BINDERY"
Job Number: 10233