"SUPERVISOR, BEET END"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in extracting sugar juice from sugar beets, processing juice into sugar liquor, and processing beet pulp into cattle fodder: Reads production schedules and beet delivery reports and assigns workers to such duties as fluming and washing beets, controlling equipment to slice and extract juice from beets, and processing juice through carbonation, filtration, and evaporation stages to obtain standard sugar liquor.
- 2) Reads automatic recording devices and gauges and operating logs at various stations to ascertain that juice is being extracted and processed into standard sugar liquor, according to prescribed procedures, and that standard liquor meets density and concentration requirements.
- 3) Prepares production and employee time reports.
- 4) Directs workers in repairing and overhauling processing equipment during slack periods.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, BEET END" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, BEET END" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, BEET END"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, BEET END"
Job Number: 10230