"SUPERVISOR, BEATER ROOM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in beating and refining pulp to prepare furnish for processing into paper: Calculates volume or weight of ingredients, such as pulp, fillers, size, alum, and dyes, using formulas and laboratory analyses of ingredient concentrations.
- 2) Orders charging of beater vats with ingredients, beater roll adjustment, and time of beating.
- 3) Examines pulp samples and reviews laboratory reports to determine when beating process is completed.
- 4) Compares sample of paper produced with specifications or standard sample and orders changes in beating procedure to produce paper to specified standards.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, BEATER ROOM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, BEATER ROOM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, BEATER ROOM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, BEATER ROOM"
Job Number: 10228