"SUPERVISOR, AVIONICS SHOP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in scheduled inspection, servicing, and maintenance of avionics equipment for commercial airline: Reviews service schedules to determine work sequence, methods, and crew and equipment requirements.
- 2) Assigns duties to workers according to abilities and service priorities.
- 3) Trains new workers and interprets work procedures, company rules, and safety regulations.
- 4) Inspects avionic equipment and assemblies to verify conformance to specifications.
- 5) Signs off completed work and initiates certification as airworthy.
- 6) Develops revisions in service manuals, test panels, and instruments to increase efficiency and up-date service techniques.
- 7) Keeps production and inventory records.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, AVIONICS SHOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, AVIONICS SHOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, AVIONICS SHOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, AVIONICS SHOP"
Job Number: 10226