Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembling wooden parts or assemblies to form sections, frames, or completed articles, using knowledge of wood products and assembly processes: Analyzes work orders to determine production schedules.
- 2) Determines amounts of woodstock and other materials required for assembly, based on production schedules, and requisitions materials from storage area.
- 3) Prepares work tickets and gives oral instructions to workers pertaining to type of assemblies to be processed.
- 4) Inspects parts, assemblies, or completed articles to verify conformance to company standards.
- 5) Trains new workers in methods of assembly.
- 6) Confers with supervisors in other departments to coordinate flow of materials and products into and out of department.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 8) May be designated according to method of assembly as Supervisor, Gluing.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 10216