"SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY STOCK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of stock control personnel engaged in supplying progressive assembly line, and keeps stock control records: Determines if parts removed from production departments are to be stored or spotted on assembly line.
- 2) Assigns duties to stock control personnel, such as INDUSTRIAL-TRUCK OPERATOR and STOCK CLERK, to coordinate movement of parts from production departments or storage areas to assembly line.
- 3) Keeps records, such as personnel, nonproduction time of lines due to stock difficulties, goods returned to production department or salvage department because of defects, and amount and location of goods in storage.
- 4) Discusses stock supply or removal requirements with line or department supervisor.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY STOCK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY STOCK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY STOCK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY STOCK"
Job Number: 10221