"SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY ROOM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabricating wooden shades, venetian blinds, curtain, sash, or traverse rods: Sets up equipment, such as saws, slicing, and wood weaving machines.
- 2) Verifies conformance of parts to specifications, using gauges, calipers, micrometers, or other measuring instruments.
- 3) Repairs or requisitions replacement of defective equipment.
- 5) Directs workers in operation of equipment.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY ROOM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY ROOM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY ROOM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ASSEMBLY ROOM"
Job Number: 10220