"SUPERVISOR, ASBESTOS REMOVAL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in removing asbestos from ceilings, walls, floors, and other structures: Reviews job specifications, inspects work site, and confers with contracting agent to evaluate removal project.
- 2) Estimates length of time, number of workers, and equipment and supplies required to accomplish project.
- 3) Hires new workers and instructs workers in safety and removal procedures.
- 4) Assigns and supervises workers in specific tasks, such as setup of equipment and removal and clean-up of asbestos.
- 5) Monitors and inspects quality of work during project.
- 6) Examines workers' equipment, such as respirator systems, air evacuation and filtration systems, and air quality testing devices, to ensure that they meet company and government safety standards.
- 7) May maintain project records and order supplies.
- 8) May assist workers in removal activities.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ASBESTOS REMOVAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ASBESTOS REMOVAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ASBESTOS REMOVAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ASBESTOS REMOVAL"
Job Number: 10209