"SUPERVISOR, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in tracing sources of error and correcting billing records for gas, electric-power, and water supply customers, and in processing records for advance or final billings: Interprets work procedures for subordinates.
- 2) Confers with subordinates to resolve procedural problems in tracing sources of error.
- 3) Reviews and corrects customer accounts to determine amounts over or under paid as result of irregular connection investigations.
- 4) Prepares corrected bills to reconcile errors in meter readings, using calculator.
- 5) Traces source and corrects customer accounts for errors in billing rates, misapplied credits, or identifying information, such as name and address received from customer.
- 6) Confers with employees of other departments to trace payments on bills under investigation by collection department and to give information pertaining to accuracy of charges on customer's bills.
- 7) Performs other duties described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE"
Job Number: 10188