"SUPERVISING FILM-OR-VIDEOTAPE EDITOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in editing and assembling filmed scenes photographed by others: Reviews edited and assembled film on screen or edited videotape on monitor, to detect errors.
- 2) Studies script and confers with producers and directors concerning layout or editing techniques to increase dramatic or entertainment value of production.
- 3) Trims film segments to specified lengths and assembles segments in sequence that presents story with maximum effect, or edits videotape to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May operate studio or portable, shoulder-mounted camera.
- 6) May be designated according to specialty as Supervising Editor, Feature; Supervising Editor, News Reel; Supervising Editor, Trailer.
Is being a "SUPERVISING FILM-OR-VIDEOTAPE EDITOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISING FILM-OR-VIDEOTAPE EDITOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISING FILM-OR-VIDEOTAPE EDITOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISING FILM-OR-VIDEOTAPE EDITOR"
Job Number: 10130