Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintenance and construction of racetrack buildings, grounds, and parking facilities: Inspects premises to determine extent of repairs.
- 2) Studies soil test reports to plan maintenance of racetrack surface, such as watering, discing, and grading.
- 3) Compiles cost estimates of repairs and new construction and submits estimates to management for approval.
- 4) Supervises workers engaged in repairing and maintaining buildings, removing and replacing top soil, watering, discing, and grading track surface, planting and plowing vegetation on track oval to renovate track, planting and trimming flowers, shrubs, and grass to maintain landscape; and repairing and rebuilding parking facilities.
- 5) Compiles reports of human resources utilized, work progress, and disposition of materials.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERINTENDENT, TRACK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERINTENDENT, TRACK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERINTENDENT, TRACK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERINTENDENT, TRACK"
Job Number: 10129