"SUPERINTENDENT, SEED MILL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in drying, cleaning, sorting, treating, and packaging seeds in seed processing plant: Observes and feels incoming seed shipments to determine cleaning and drying requirements, utilizing knowledge of seed characteristics and processing standards.
- 2) Instructs and monitors workers in use of equipment that sifts debris from seeds, removes moisture from seeds, scrapes off outer layers of seed cover, and sorts seeds according to weight and size.
- 3) Oversees treatment of seeds with specified chemicals to fill customer orders.
- 4) Assists and directs workers in loading, unloading, and conveying seeds in warehouse and processing area, using forklift, and in boxing seeds for storage or shipment.
- 5) Performs routine equipment maintenance, such as lubrication and replacement of parts.
Is being a "SUPERINTENDENT, SEED MILL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERINTENDENT, SEED MILL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERINTENDENT, SEED MILL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERINTENDENT, SEED MILL"
Job Number: 10126