Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and promotes sale of new and custom-built homes for building contractor: Plans and organizes sales promotion programs and techniques in cooperation with suppliers of household appliances, furnishings, and equipment.
- 2) Locates and appraises undeveloped areas for building sites, based on evaluation of area market conditions.
- 3) Interviews prospective clients and shows homes under construction to display construction features and quality of work.
- 4) Reviews plans and specifications for custom-built homes with client and ARCHITECT to clarify costs and construction details in preliminary negotiations for contract.
- 5) Recommends construction features and available decorating options, such as cabinet installations, to aid client in formulating plans.
- 6) Answers questions regarding work under construction.
- 7) May assess clients' financial status to determine eligibility for financing home through contractor.
- 8) May arrange for sale of client's present home.
Is being a "SUPERINTENDENT, SALES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERINTENDENT, SALES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERINTENDENT, SALES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERINTENDENT, SALES"
Job Number: 10124