"SUPERINTENDENT, GRAIN ELEVATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in unloading, loading, storing, cleaning, and blending of grain for milling and shipment: Inspects sample of grain from incoming shipment to verify variety of grain with invoice and route to designated storage bin according to variety and protein content of grain.
- 2) Prepares switching orders for guidance of train crews in moving grain cars to unloading pits according to mill requirements.
- 3) Observes unloading and transportation of grain by bucket elevators and conveyors to storage tanks.
- 4) Inspects grain to determine cleaning requirements and directs processing of grain to prepare grain for milling.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERINTENDENT, GRAIN ELEVATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERINTENDENT, GRAIN ELEVATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERINTENDENT, GRAIN ELEVATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERINTENDENT, GRAIN ELEVATOR"
Job Number: 10120