Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and coordinates loading and unloading of ships' cargo and prepares reports on type, amount, and condition of cargo to protect company from claims for damage or shortage: Examines cargo lists to determine types of cargo that can be loaded together.
- 2) Prepares loading and stowage plan to ensure that weight of cargo is equally distributed in hatches.
- 3) Informs shippers and supervisor of CARGO CHECKERS of loading time and point, and supervisors of STEVEDORES II of cargo to load and location of load.
- 4) Prepares reports, such as tonnage carried, breakage, overages, and shortages.
- 5) Acts as agent of shipowners in foreign ports.
Is being a "SUPERCARGO" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERCARGO" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERCARGO"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERCARGO"
Job Number: 10118