Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and records suggestions submitted to suggestion committee: Reads suggestions submitted and records suggestions on control cards.
- 2) Writes memorandum to acknowledge receipt of suggestion.
- 3) Requisitions amount of cash award recommended for accepted suggestions.
- 4) Schedules distribution of awards to winners, or forwards checks and award certificates to appropriate department heads for presentation to winners.
- 5) Writes or types letters to originators of rejected suggestions, explaining reasons for nonacceptance.
- 6) Maintains record of suggestions received.
- 7) May review suggestions for clarity and legibility before presenting copies to review committee.
Is being a "SUGGESTION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUGGESTION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUGGESTION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUGGESTION CLERK"
Job Number: 10112