Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends steam-heated rotary drier that dehydrates sugar products: Starts drier revolving and adjusts gates on ducts to prevent overloading and incomplete drying.
- 2) Observes flow of materials through elevators and conveyors to prevent jamming or spillage.
- 3) Signals CRYSTALLIZER OPERATOR and CENTRIFUGAL OPERATOR in synchronizing flow of materials to rate of intake at drier.
- 4) Dumps sugar dust from collector into melting tanks and adds water to reclaim sugar lost during process.
- 5) Cleans equipment with steam, hot water, and hose.
Is being a "SUGAR DRIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUGAR DRIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUGAR DRIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUGAR DRIER"
Job Number: 10107