Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs stulls inside partially cured concrete pipes to maintain round contour of pipes during curing process: Saws boards to specified length, using table saw.
- 2) Nails crosspiece to end of each board.
- 3) Inserts first stull at one end of pipe to span diameter and wedges stull ends tightly in place, using hammer and wedges.
- 4) Wedges two more stulls crosswise to first stull and nails stulls together at intersection.
- 5) Installs additional stulls in same manner at center and opposite end of pipe.
Is being a "STULL INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STULL INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STULL INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STULL INSTALLER"
Job Number: 10088