Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cleans and fluffs filling and blows it into prefabricated covers to form mattress or other upholstered pads: Weighs filling material, such as cotton or sisal, to obtain specified weight and dumps into hopper of machine.
- 2) Places cover over discharge tube and starts machine that cleans, fluffs, and blows filling material into cover.
- 3) Removes filled cover and closes end, using sewing machine.
- 4) Places pad on table and strikes it with wood pole to beat and level filling.
- 5) Turns pad over and repeats process.
- 6) May fill pad by piling required amount of filling on table and slipping cover over pile.
Is being a "STUFFING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STUFFING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STUFFING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STUFFING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 10087