Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that glues fabric strip over back edge of unbound paper products, such as legal tablets, notebooks, and ledger paper: Turns handwheel to adjust machine-head pressure plate to thickness of item being processed.
- 2) Places roll of gummed tape on reel and threads end through feed guide and rolls.
- 3) Turns screws to adjust tension springs that bring pressure on tape to facilitate sticking, using wrench and screwdriver.
- 4) Starts machine and feeds items into machine feed conveyors.
- 5) Stacks completed product on skids.
Is being a "STRIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STRIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STRIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STRIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 10069