"STRIPPER AND TAPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies bias tape over seams of rubberized fabric to protect and reinforce sections of inflatable buildings: Lifts and attaches sections of buildings to circular frame, working as member of crew.
- 2) Turns handcrank to roll first section of building to top of frame.
- 3) Cleans seams with solvent, and applies glue to seam and bias tape.
- 4) Attaches and centers tape on seams, using hand roller and hand pressure.
- 5) Turns handcrank to position other sections of building and repeats bonding process.
- 6) Removes, straightens, and cuts tape to correct flaws, using solvent to loosen glue.
- 7) Reglues corrected sections.
- 8) Removes completed building, using handcrank.
Is being a "STRIPPER AND TAPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STRIPPER AND TAPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STRIPPER AND TAPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STRIPPER AND TAPER"
Job Number: 10062