Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds motorcycle and bicycle fenders in machine that paints decorative trim on fenders: Inserts and guides fenders between paint wheels of machine that paints decorative stripes on fenders.
- 2) Removes fenders from discharge end of machine and positions them on rack to dry.
- 3) Examines stripes for consistency and thickness of paint.
- 4) Wipes excess paint from fenders, using rag.
- 5) Pours paint in machine reservoir to replenish supply.
- 6) Removes drive mechanism and paint wheels from machine, using hex-key wrench, and cleans parts with brush and solvent.
Is being a "STRIPER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STRIPER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STRIPER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STRIPER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 10054