Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to cut, align, and sew stripes parallel in tubular cloth: Turns screw to secure circular cutting blade in cutting position and adjusts guides according to specified cloth width.
- 2) Positions cloth at feed-end of machine and threads cloth through machine units onto swing-folding attachment, or joins supply end to leader, using portable sewing machine.
- 3) Starts machine that cuts cloth to open width, aligns stripes parallel, seams edges together, and trims excess cloth from edges.
- 4) Observes operation for defective cutting, stitching, or misalignment of stripes.
- 5) Repairs sewing defects, using sewing machine, and reports malfunctions to maintenance personnel.
- 6) Ravels seams to separate cloth lots and records yardage processed onto cloth ticket.
Is being a "STRIPE MATCHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STRIPE MATCHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STRIPE MATCHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STRIPE MATCHER"
Job Number: 10051