Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that inserts gathering strings in hem of bags and turns bags: Pulls bags joined by connecting threads across feed trough and hooks end bag on feeding apron of machine.
- 2) Moves lever to start machine that automatically clips joining thread between bags, inserts gathering strings in hems, and turns bags.
- 3) Removes bags from discharge end of machine, examines bags for stringing flaws, and stacks bags in carton for packing.
- 4) Places defective bags aside for repair.
- 5) Draws thread from cones through machine guides and eyes of needles to thread stringing needles.
- 6) Records number of bags processed.
Is being a "STRINGING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STRINGING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STRINGING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STRINGING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 10043