Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds copper wire around plastic cores to produce intrauterine birth control devices: Positions core in winding machine.
- 2) Starts machine that winds wire around core to fabricate IUD of specified size.
- 3) Removes IUD from machine and laces thin wire on bottom to facilitate removal by physician.
- 4) Verifies size of IUD, using preset plug gauge and calipers.
- 5) Verifies wire tension, using tensiometer, and turns nuts or setscrews to adjust tension.
- 6) Removes empty spools of copper wire from machine and threads new spools on machine.
Is being a "STRINGER-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STRINGER-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STRINGER-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STRINGER-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 10042