Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends strike-off machine that prints cloth with samples of color paste for comparison with color standards prior to production printing: Tapes piece of white cloth on printing drum.
- 2) Places moist cloth pads between engraved strikes on printing roller to separate colors being printed.
- 3) Pours color sample on engraved strikes of roller.
- 4) Starts strike-off machine to print impression on cloth.
- 5) Removes printed sample from machine and places cloth in steam press to dry or places cloth in aging machine to develop and fix color.
- 6) Trims sample, using scissors.
- 7) Marks identification number on sample and records sample identification data.
- 8) Washes strike-off roller and doctor, using brush or rag and water.
- 9) May tend single-roller printing machine that prints cloth samples for use by laboratory.
Is being a "STRIKE-OFF-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STRIKE-OFF-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STRIKE-OFF-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STRIKE-OFF-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 10037