Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains and repairs mercury-vapor, fluorescent, electric-arc, or incandescent street lights and traffic signals: Climbs ladder or stands in tower-truck bucket to reach lamp.
- 2) Tests circuits and electric components to locate grounded wires, broken connections, or defective current-control mechanisms, using electrical testing instruments.
- 3) Replaces blown fuses and bulbs, faulty transformers, photoelectric timers, electrodes, and wires, using electricians' handtools.
- 4) See LINE REPAIRER and TROUBLE SHOOTER II for classification of workers also qualified to work on high-voltage power lines.
- 5) May install and repair traffic signals only and be designated Traffic-Signal Repairer.
Is being a "STREET-LIGHT SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STREET-LIGHT SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STREET-LIGHT SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STREET-LIGHT SERVICER"
Job Number: 10019