Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists STREET-LIGHT SERVICER in making emergency or permanent repairs to street lights, working as member of crew: Places warning signs, flags, or barriers at repair site.
- 2) Opens manholes or vaults to gain access to underground circuits or erects ladders for repairing overhead equipment.
- 3) Unloads tools, parts, and supplies from truck as directed.
- 4) Flips switches to energize or de-energize circuits preparatory to repair of equipment.
- 5) Disassembles, cleans, and reassembles lighting fixtures and equipment, using handtools.
- 6) Tests transformers and transformer gaskets, using ammeter and air pump.
- 7) Replenishes service truck supply of replacement parts, tools, and equipment.
Is being a "STREET-LIGHT-SERVICER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STREET-LIGHT-SERVICER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STREET-LIGHT-SERVICER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STREET-LIGHT-SERVICER HELPER"
Job Number: 10021