Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks concerned with maintenance and repair of street lighting equipment in repair shop: Dismantles outside case and lamp preparatory to testing and inspection of electrical components by STREET-LIGHT REPAIRER.
- 2) Examines components for defects, such as broken connections, cracks, or excessive wear, and replaces defective parts.
- 3) Cleans lamp cases, reflectors, switches, transformers, and porcelain bases, using brush and solvent.
- 4) Paints cases, reflectors, and lamp components subject to corrosion, and reassembles lamp and case as directed.
- 5) Solders or brazes terminals or connectors, using soldering iron or torch.
- 6) Assists in testing repaired equipment.
- 7) May stamp metal tags to identify equipment, using embossing machine.
- 8) May salvage metal from worn out or defective parts.
Is being a "STREET-LIGHT-REPAIRER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STREET-LIGHT-REPAIRER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STREET-LIGHT-REPAIRER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STREET-LIGHT-REPAIRER HELPER"
Job Number: 10020