"STRAW HAT PRESSER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that presses strawhats to shape and smooths brims and crowns: Selects pressing dies according to specifications, and secures dies in holders of machine bed and ram, using screwdriver.
- 2) Positions hat over heated lower die in machine bed.
- 3) Moves lever to lower ram containing heated upper die that shapes and smooths hat.
- 4) Removes hat and examines for flaws, such as wrinkles and shaping irregularities.
- 5) May tend hydraulic pressing machine.
- 6) May be designated according to pressing stage as Presser, First; Presser, Second.
- 7) May moisten hat with steam preparatory to pressing.
Is being a "STRAW HAT PRESSER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STRAW HAT PRESSER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STRAW HAT PRESSER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STRAW HAT PRESSER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 10009