"STORAGE-FACILITY RENTAL CLERK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Leases storage space to customers of rental storage facility: Informs customers of space availability, rental regulations, and rates.
- 2) Assists customers in selection of storage unit size according to articles or material to be stored.
- 3) Records terms of rental on rental agreement form and assists customer in completing form.
- 4) Photographs completed form and customer to establish identification record, using security camera.
- 5) Computes rental fee and collects payment.
- 6) Maintains rental status record and waiting list for storage units.
- 7) Notifies customers when rental term is about to expire or rent is overdue.
- 8) Inspects storage area periodically to ensure storage units are locked.
- 9) Observes individuals entering storage area to prevent access to or tampering with storage units by unauthorized persons.
- 10) Loads film into security and surveillance cameras, records dates of film changes, and monitors camera operations to ensure performance as required.
- 11) Cleans facility and maintains premises in orderly condition.
Is being a "STORAGE-FACILITY RENTAL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STORAGE-FACILITY RENTAL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STORAGE-FACILITY RENTAL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STORAGE-FACILITY RENTAL CLERK"
Job Number: 9984