Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles electronic organ stopboards, attaching components, such as stop tabs, brackets, switches, and lights: Drills holes, using electric drill.
- 2) Attaches holding brackets with screws.
- 3) Inserts holding screws, stop tabs, and spring clips.
- 4) Levels stop tabs, using measuring tool.
- 5) Drills holes and installs stack switch.
- 6) Attaches bank of indicator lights.
- 7) Tests lights with battery tester.
- 8) Installs music rack lighting panel.
- 9) Attaches face board to exposed ends of stopboard sections, using screwdriver.
Is being a "STOPBOARD ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STOPBOARD ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STOPBOARD ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STOPBOARD ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 9979