Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends semiautomatic press that attaches metal stops to slide fastener stringers: Fills machine hopper with stops.
- 2) Inserts stringer between press jaws and depresses pedal to drive prongs of stop through tape.
- 3) Pulls chain through dies to machine stop to position stringer for next stroke.
- 4) Picks jammed or defective stops from feeder tube, or hopper, using metal pick or tweezers.
- 5) May tend machine that automatically punches, forms, and attaches stop to stringer.
- 6) May hold zipper on anvil of power press by hand and depress pedal to attach stops to individual zipper.
- 7) May be designated according to location of stop as Bottom-Stop Attacher; Top-Stop Attacher.
- 8) May attach hardware to zipper and be designated according to type of hardware attached as Box Attacher; Bridge Attacher; Pin Attacher.
Is being a "STOP ATTACHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STOP ATTACHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STOP ATTACHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STOP ATTACHER"
Job Number: 9978