Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Piles plies of cloth, rubber, or rubberized fabric for cutting rubber footwear parts, using winding drum: Selects beam of material according to job order.
- 2) Positions beam in cradle, using hoist.
- 3) Clamps end of material in slot in winding drum, notes yardage indicator reading, and moves lever to engage clutch and start material winding.
- 4) Stops machine when specified number of turns have been recorded on indicator.
- 5) Cuts through plies, using knife.
- 6) Tapes or ties ends of unused material, marks amount left on roll, and returns it to storage.
Is being a "STOCKLAYER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STOCKLAYER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STOCKLAYER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STOCKLAYER"
Job Number: 9944