Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out, cuts, and laminates woodstock for boat components such as bulkheads and doors: Traces outline of component part on plywood stock, using pattern and marking devices.
- 2) Cuts part from stock along lines scribed from pattern, using portable jigsaw.
- 3) Cuts grooves in part to accommodate interpanel wiring, using portable router, and positions precut electrical wiring in grooves.
- 4) Applies contact cement to plastic laminate sheet and component part, using glue roller.
- 5) Positions and glues sheet on part and presses out air bubbles, using roller.
- 6) Trims edges of laminate sheet to shape of component part, using portable router.
Is being a "STOCK-PARTS FABRICATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STOCK-PARTS FABRICATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STOCK-PARTS FABRICATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STOCK-PARTS FABRICATOR"
Job Number: 9945