Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of kitchen and dining-room workers during banquets to ensure that food is served promptly: Consults with MANAGER, CATERING or EXECUTIVE CHEF on such items as serving arrangements and additional employees and equipment needed.
- 2) Hires and supervises temporary banquet employees.
- 3) Requisitions table linen, china, glassware, and silverware.
- 4) Orders preparation of salads and coffee.
- 5) Observes food being served to ensure that food is correctly garnished and arranged on plates.
Is being a "STEWARD/STEWARDESS, BANQUET" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STEWARD/STEWARDESS, BANQUET" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STEWARD/STEWARDESS, BANQUET"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STEWARD/STEWARDESS, BANQUET"
Job Number: 9894