"STEP-AND-REPEAT REDUCTION CAMERA OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates step-and-repeat camera and film developer to reduce electronic drawings to specified size and to repeat pattern on photographic plates used in fabrication of semiconductor devices: Positions and aligns electronic drawing and photographic plates in holding fixtures of camera.
- 2) Turns adjustment knobs to attain specified focus.
- 3) Sets control panel dials according to specifications, or loads preprogrammed tape into computerized control panel, and activates camera.
- 4) Feeds film into automatic machine that develops, fixes, washes, and dries film, or moves film from tank to tank in developing unit, using tongs or tweezers and utilizing knowledge of film development techniques to develop film.
- 5) Records process information in production log.
- 6) May inspect electronic drawing or exposed plate.
Is being a "STEP-AND-REPEAT REDUCTION CAMERA OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STEP-AND-REPEAT REDUCTION CAMERA OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STEP-AND-REPEAT REDUCTION CAMERA OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STEP-AND-REPEAT REDUCTION CAMERA OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9881