Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Takes dictation in shorthand of correspondence, reports, and other matter, and operates typewriter to transcribe dictated material.
- 2) Performs variety of clerical duties.
- 3) May perform stenographic duties in professional office and be designated Legal Stenographer; Medical Stenographer; Technical Stenographer.
- 4) May take dictation in foreign language and be known as Foreign-Language Stenographer.
- 5) May be designated according to department in which employed as Police Stenographer.
- 6) May work for public stenographic service and be designated Public Stenographer.
Is being a "STENOGRAPHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STENOGRAPHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STENOGRAPHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STENOGRAPHER"
Job Number: 3150