Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine that automatically shaves steel wires to form steel wool: Installs specified cutting tools in machine toolholder, using handtools.
- 2) Turns controls to adjust speed and depth of cut according to cutting specifications.
- 3) Starts machine and threads wire stock through automatic feed mechanism.
- 4) Places cut ribbons of wire on machine rollers which carry them to catch basin.
- 6) Replaces worn tools to maintain product quality.
- 7) May operate steel wool balling, padding, and polyethylene extruding machines to produce soap-impregnated steel wool pads and polyethylene foam-backed, soap-impregnated steel wool pads.
Is being a "STEEL-WOOL-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STEEL-WOOL-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STEEL-WOOL-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STEEL-WOOL-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9858