Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates battery of machines to cold forge BB shot for air rifles from coils of steel wire: Aligns die halves that form ball on end of wire, using handtools.
- 2) Turns setscrews and stop nuts to adjust and synchronize cutoff tool, ram stroke, and feeder arm.
- 3) Threads wire through straightening rollers and feeding mechanism into ram head.
- 4) Starts machine and observes operation to detect malfunction.
- 5) Measures shot for conformance to specified tolerances, using micrometer.
- 6) Sharpens and shapes cutoff tool, using bench grinder.
Is being a "STEEL-SHOT-HEADER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STEEL-SHOT-HEADER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STEEL-SHOT-HEADER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STEEL-SHOT-HEADER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9856