Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates printing press to print embossed forms, such as business cards, letterheads, and announcements, from engraved steel plates: Positions plate in plateholder and builds up space beneath plate with cut pieces of fabric material to make slight crimp of printed areas.
- 2) Glues plate in position.
- 3) Sets paper guides and adjusts plate-wiping mechanism, using wrenches.
- 4) Turns on drying lamps over takeoff conveyor and starts press.
- 5) Engages automatic feed or feeds sheets to press by hand, aligning them against paper guides.
Is being a "STEEL-DIE PRINTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STEEL-DIE PRINTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STEEL-DIE PRINTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STEEL-DIE PRINTER"
Job Number: 9850