Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inserts steel box toe into forepart of safety shoe: Places toe of lasted shoe in steam box to soften leather and positions steamed shoe on pin jack.
- 2) Pulls tacks and upper-holding wire from toe area of shoe, using lasting tool.
- 3) Draws upper leather back from toe area by hand and inserts steel box toe over lining.
- 4) Brushes cement onto vamp edge of box toe and covers edge with felt strip to prevent friction between metal and upper leather.
- 5) Pulls upper leather back over toe area, using lasting tool.
- 6) Tacks edges of shoe upper to last, using hammer.
Is being a "STEEL-BOX-TOE INSERTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STEEL-BOX-TOE INSERTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STEEL-BOX-TOE INSERTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STEEL-BOX-TOE INSERTER"
Job Number: 9849