Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends autoclave to cure asbestos-cement pipe: Transports specified supplies and empty trays to forming department, and trays loaded with pipe to curing area, using industrial truck.
- 2) Loads autoclave with trays of pipe, using industrial truck.
- 3) Closes autoclave door and inserts safety pin to secure door.
- 4) Places chart on recording instrument and sets indicator for starting time and curing limits.
- 5) Opens steam value to build up specified pressure in autoclave.
- 6) Closes valves, opens exhaust vents and starts fans to reduce steam pressure to specified level and opens autoclave door.
- 7) Removes cured pipe from autoclave, using industrial truck.
- 8) Maintains record of production.
Is being a "STEAM-TANK OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STEAM-TANK OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STEAM-TANK OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STEAM-TANK OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9845