Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more portable generators used to generate steam for steam-cleaning exposed surfaces of masonry structures: Connects hose line and electric leads to source of water supply and electric power.
- 2) Starts pump to force water through generator coils.
- 3) Fills tanks with cleaning compounds.
- 4) Starts fire under generator when water coils are full.
- 5) Turns valves to regulate flow of water and cleaning compound through hose line.
- 6) Observes pressure gauge to ensure that required steam pressure is maintained.
- 7) Flushes generator coils with scale remover to clean them.
Is being a "STEAM-CLEANING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STEAM-CLEANING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STEAM-CLEANING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STEAM-CLEANING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9831