Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans engines, bodies, and chassis of automotive vehicles, using high pressure steam hose and detergent solution: Starts boiler to generate steam.
- 2) Sprays steam and detergent solution over vehicle chassis, engine, or parts, to remove dirt and grease.
- 3) Lowers engine or chassis parts into tank of detergent solution, by hand or by use of hoist, to clean inaccessible surfaces.
- 4) Scrapes off adherent grime and grease, using wire brush or putty knife.
- 5) May spray vehicle body with steam and caustic compound to remove paint.
- 6) May clean forging dies and be designated Steam-Clean-Machine Operator.
Is being a "STEAM CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STEAM CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STEAM CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STEAM CLEANER"
Job Number: 9828