"STATION ENGINEER, CHIEF"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating and maintaining main-line pump station: Directs STATION ENGINEER, MAIN LINE to start or stop pumping equipment and increase or decrease pumping rates, line pressures, and rate of oil flow.
- 2) Directs GAUGERS in sampling, gauging, and testing oil, and in controlling flow of oil.
- 3) Reports on oil movements and pipeline operations to DISPATCHER, OIL, using teletype or telephone.
- 4) Schedules maintenance and repair of pumps, engines, generators, and corrosion-mitigation and pneumatic-control equipment.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May operate pumping equipment and supervise workers and be designated Station Engineer, Operating Chief.
Is being a "STATION ENGINEER, CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STATION ENGINEER, CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STATION ENGINEER, CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STATION ENGINEER, CHIEF"
Job Number: 9808