"STATION AGENT I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in selling tickets and checking baggage at railroad station not served by STATION MANAGER: Assigns shift schedules to workers to ensure adequate service to patrons.
- 2) Keeps daily records of attendance.
- 3) Sells tickets to patrons.
- 4) Inspects buildings to detect maintenance needs.
- 5) Verifies records of daily ticket sales and cash receipts.
- 6) May train new employees.
- 7) May supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in maintaining buildings and grounds of railroad station.
- 8) May perform duties of EXPRESS CLERK.
Is being a "STATION AGENT I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STATION AGENT I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STATION AGENT I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STATION AGENT I"
Job Number: 9807