Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests products, such as armatures, fans, and rotors for balance, using static balancer, and adds or removes metal from product to correct imbalance: Rolls parts on two parallel, level, knife edges or rotates part on two pairs of overlapping, narrow, faced rollers and observes point of rest.
- 2) Removes excess metal from heavy areas, using drill press, bench grinder, chisel and hammer, or files.
- 3) Adds rivets, washers, or metal wedges to light areas, using handtools to correct balance.
- 4) May attach parts to mandrel for balancing.
- 5) May be designated according to part balanced as Armature Balancer; Fan Balancer; Rotor Balancer.
Is being a "STATIC BALANCER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STATIC BALANCER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STATIC BALANCER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STATIC BALANCER"
Job Number: 9806