Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compares previously prepared bank statements with cancelled checks, prepares statements for distribution to customers, and reconciles discrepancies in records and accounts: Matches statement with batch of cancelled checks by account number.
- 2) Inserts statements and cancelled checks in envelopes and affixes postage, or inserts statements and checks in feeder of machine which automatically stuffs envelopes and meters postage.
- 3) Routes statements for mailing or over-the-counter delivery to customers.
- 4) Keeps cancelled checks and customer signature files.
- 5) May recover checks returned to customer in error, adjust customer account, and answer inquiries.
- 6) May post stop-payment notices to prevent payment of protested checks.
- 7) May encode and cancel checks, using machine.
- 8) May take orders for imprinted checks.
Is being a "STATEMENT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STATEMENT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STATEMENT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STATEMENT CLERK"
Job Number: 9805