Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Staples padding to both sides of innerspring or top of boxspring assemblies: Places spring assembly on table, spreads leno or sisal cloth over top of springs, and staples it to edge wire and tops of spring coils.
- 2) Spreads padding over cloth, folding edges over edge wire and into coils, and staples it to edge wire.
- 3) Turns innerspring assembly over and spreads cloth and padding and staples them to assembly.
- 4) May fasten padding to edge wire, using hog rings and pliers.
- 5) May hand sew padding to springs.
- 6) May staple covering to boxsprings, using hydraulic press.
- 7) May staple coil spring assembly to wood frame and be designated Stapler, Coil Unit.
Is being a "STAPLER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "STAPLER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "STAPLER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "STAPLER, HAND"
Job Number: 9796